Syn carbon press scp 300
The SCP 300 is a newly developed, universally usable Servo spindel press with up to 300kN Press force, which works with the ejection process.
It is flexibly convertible and can therefore cover a large part of the product range of carbon brushes. By combining highly dynamic drive units with state-of-the-art safety components, very high cycle rates can be achieved with maximum operator protection at the same time.
- Ejection process - fixed die
- 2 freely programmable, highly dynamic servo drives for fast cycle times
- Freely programmable press curves
- 2 freely programmable filling systems for multi- layer pressing
- 100% monitoring of press force and press stroke
- Individual force monitoring for each press cavity - up to 9 cavities
- Integrated bad part switch
- Pneumatic cable cutter with precise cable length +-0,25mm
- Aktive cable unwinding system
- Small footprint (1300mm x 1700mm)
- Tool directly installed
- Flexible setup for the widest possible coverage of the product range with only one machine
- State-of-the-art safety technology for maximum operator protection
- Energy- efficient and highly dynamic by using braking energy
- Low maintenance and operating costs
- Gearless direct drives
- Long spindle life
The press is available in three different configurations.
Folder SYN CARBON PRESS SCP 300 English
Special machines in the graphite sector
We develop and offer complex separating machines up to rotary transfer machines, linear transfer machines, coating systems or systems for automated quality assurance. Our systems are state of the art and are adapted to the needs of our customers down to the smallest detail.
- Separation with round bowl or robot / camera system
- Automatic rotery machine (machining and assembly)
- Linear transfer systems (e.g. machining, coating)
- automated quality assurance (e.g. camera, sensors)